Alita >>> both Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 04, 2021 Alita >>> both entertainment 131 Likes 13 Comments Lucky Day Hani Jasmin I disagree on one part. Gal Gadot was actually not that good as WW, but the movie was still very enjoyable. Art Crum they killed the opportunity for secret wars so eh. skrulls became oppressed. Neko Kawaii Surely Gal Gadot isn't the only good thing about wonder woman Tayona Bagdavadze So can you explain (from the movie) why Kree was fighting Skrulls, and what did Skrulls do anger them? I find that part really bad although that was supposed to be an integral part on her story switching sides. Christopher Fawcett Captain marvel got ultra power, and all she could do is push people away Samantha Shizzam Rife Brie politics > Gadot politics Linda Briere You didn't find wonder woman music good? What is wrong with you? Gabrichidze Nodar How bout "no" Kent Hickson I heard they even ruined the Skrulls Austen Leone Captain Marvel doesn't have a personality because most part of the movie, she only has 6 year of experience. Our personality comes from our life experience, she is on a 6 year old level and I think this is good writing Novlet Van-Whervin I honestly found both movies pretty much boring but even with my bias towards larson I must say Marvel was better. Taylor Bryant I wonder if the same people that hate Captain Marvel just because of Brie Larson now hate other movies like Scott Pilgrim just for that reason? i hope it is because otherwise they would be retarded hypocrites. Airic Aie Wonder woman was trash tbh. Villain was a fuckin nerd Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments
Hani Jasmin
Art Crum
Neko Kawaii
Tayona Bagdavadze
Christopher Fawcett
Samantha Shizzam Rife
Linda Briere
Gabrichidze Nodar
Kent Hickson
Austen Leone
Novlet Van-Whervin
Taylor Bryant
Airic Aie